Saturday, June 19, 2010

Quito

This weekend I'm in Quito. I took Friday off and left at 6:30ish in the morning to get here.

Last night was graduation at Alliance Academy, which was fun to watch. I also ran into several people from my class at Alliance. It was really great to see them again. We're planning on hanging out today and catching up a little. It's good to be around people my age for a while. I can't wait to find out how they're all doing in life and how their summers are going and all that stuff.

I knew some of the people who graduated this year, but not well. They were all a lot younger than me when I was at Alliance. After this year I don't think I'll know anyone.

Please pray for the graduates of Alliance Academy. They've all got crazy summers coming up and big transitions.

The jefe's meeting was moved to Tuesday, and I have some things I need to have ready by then. Please pray that the meeting will go well and that whatever decisions are made are made with eternity in mind.

1 comment: